Saturday, November 13, 2010

The Coveted Tooth Necklace

After Anna's go in with eggs last week she has had a tooth dangling in her mouth. Last weekend it became increasingly hard for her to eat but she wouldn't let me touch it. On Monday at lunch she was trying to break off small pieces of food to put in her mouth so she wouldn't have to bite. After another pleading to just let me pull it out she said, "I want to loose it at school so I can get a tooth necklace." She has twice witnessed Adam coming home from school with a tooth necklace and apparently really wanted one of her own.

Well this little girl got her wish. Sure enough when I picked her up from school on Monday she had her coveted tooth necklace proudly displayed around her neck. Upon further questioning she said as soon as she got inside the school she started pushing on her tooth and it came right out!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...