
I feel so grateful to have such wonderful children. As I've said before they truly are my happy thoughts. This mother's day was probably the best so far. Mike made me breakfast and then later his brother's family and his mom came over and he made dinner.
Both Anna and Adam made little gifts at preschool and kindergarten and were so excited to give them to me. Adam brought his gift home on Thursday since we were going to be gone (at the Dells) the Friday before Mother's day. He hid it in his room until Sunday. As I was opening it up Sunday morning a little dirt came out the bottom of his colored paper bag. It turned out his class planted sunflowers for their moms. Adam's were a bit wilted after 4 days in a bag but we were able to save them and planted them in our garden.
I just love these Bubbies!


No comments:
Post a Comment