- You step outside, take two breaths, and your nose hairs freeze.
-Your windshield washer fluid runs out so you try to use the wiper at the gas station but the fluid is frozen.
- You are outside for less than a minute with slightly damp hair and when you come back inside it is crunchy because it froze (are we sensing a pattern here?)
- The doors to your car freeze shut and you have to really pull to get it open. (I had my locks freeze last year and had to have Mike come save me with a hair dryer and long extension cord. Luckily, we I haven't had that happen since.)
- You live in Minnesota where the high today was 4 degrees (0 degrees yesterday) but with wind chill it feels like -6 degrees. And yes, that is Fahrenheit people!
Just a few of my adventures in the last 24 hours.
Melody + Corbin Engagement
5 years ago

7 comments:
I still can't believe you moved from San Diego to Minnesota. You're brave my friend...brave!
I am totally feeling your pain! We have actually been colder than you here in Montana with -'s for the highs! This is nuts. I hope it is over soon for the both of us. Especially before that baby comes!
Ang
Brrrrr! That's the one hang up we have about going back to MN. Can you even get your coat to zip?
I feel your pain. I almost got stuck at the dog park on Sunday when the cold front moved through. I couldn't get my car door open!
Poor California girl... Congrats on the van. We got our first one last month. Felt pretty great. Poor Ethan (EIGHT YEARS OLD) was really scrunched in the middle of the Corolla!!!
Oh dear. And last night it was, what, -35? Something like that.
Post a Comment