How did you meet your spouse? We both volunteered to be "Y-Group" leaders at BYU for the new student orientation. For the training session we were put in the same group.
How long have you been together? Met in June 2000. I went home for the summer and then met again doing "Y-Groups" in the fall and Mike asked me out after a dance. Dated until April 2001 when we got engaged. Married August 2001 (almost 7 years).
Who eats more? Mike can pound the food if he wants to, but also forgets to eat when he's busy; I'm slow & steady (unless it is chocolate then for sure it's me).
Who said I love you first? Mike
Who is taller? He is by 6 inches.
Who sings better? Definitely Mike:)
Who is smarter? Again, definitely Mike
Who does the laundry? Mostly me (Mike is banned from putting clothes in the washer or dryer- too many ruined clothes. He does help fold & carry the baskets up & down stairs.)
Who does the dishes? We take turns, but Mike does more.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Mike does; it's closer to the door.
Who pays the bills? Mike does except my Kohls credit card, preschool & a few other thing- I'm in charge of those:)
Who mows the lawn? Again Mike (man, this makes me sound like I don't do anything:)
Who cooks dinner? Ok here we go... I DO!
Who drives when you are together? He does, but wishes I would sometimes.
Who is more stubborn? Good question- not sure. We're both very stubborn.
Who is the first to admit when they’re wrong? It depends.
Who kissed who first? I waited for Mike to kiss me but it took a month of dating first.
Who proposed? Mike did at a park; I was sitting on a swing and he knelt down.
Who is more sensitive? Definitely me. Grays aren't exactly know for their sensitivity:)
Who has more siblings? Both the same- 4
Who wears the pants? With the kids, cooking, traveling, & house decisions I do; with finances, budgeting, the yard, and everything else he does.

(Here we are engaged 7 years ago with a little less weight and a little more hair)

7 comments:
LOVE IT! This is so fun to hear these things. I thought I knew a lot about you guys, but this is fun to know a little more. Thanks for doing it.
It is fun to learn more about how you two meet and how you work together. What a cute couple.
That was fun to read! Thanks for the birthday card, that was really nice of you to remember! We miss the times in Boston and hanging out with the Grey family!
My favorite comment was the one on who was more sensitive - right on! Ha ha! I love that picture of you guys - if we could all go back to looking like we did before children!
Love,
Jess
Wow, almost 7 years already! I remember your wedding. It was so much fun. When I was planning my reception, I kept telling my mom, "I want it like Niki's."
Well hello there! Wow I love this blogging thing. Your kids are so cute. And I don't know how you guys are handling the cold. I think I would go crazy.
I didn't know you had a blog. How fun! You will have to check ours out. This was a great post. I was tagged for 7 random things back in March if your interested in checking that out.
Post a Comment