
Papa Johns Pizza was one of our first destinations and the kids loved it. They learned what happens from the time you make a call (or send an email) for pizza to the time it comes to your door. The manager was wonderful with the kids letting them play with dough and make most of the pizza themselves.

Here is the greatest part of all this. Adam (or Anna for that matter) didn't like pizza. I know it is crazy for a kid not to like pizza but they just didn't like it. While making his pizza Adam wanted to put some toppings on it so he choose ham & pineapple (my favorite). When all the kids sat down to eat their pizza Adam was so excited and LOVED his pizza. All the next week Adam would tell anyone that would listen that he made the best pizza & loves to eat pizza. Thank you Papa Johns!

2 comments:
I'm glad Adam likes pizza now! It looks like he did a great job making it, too.
Love,
Jess
This is amazing. I didn't know you could do this. I want to hear all about your preschool!
Post a Comment