I'll start back blogging with our biggest event of the past 2 months- Anna Katherine was baptized! For those of you that don't know what that means for our church see here. I took some pictures of her in her white dress that we used to make invitations for her big day. I also made a video of her growing up that we showed at her baptism.
My sweet, sweet Anna, I am so very proud of your choice to be baptized and follow after Jesus Christ.


3 comments:
Yeah, it is nice to see a new post! So glad we could be with you for Anna's baptism. Love her pictures and video. They make such a nice keepsake to remember her special day. Love you Anna Katherine!!
Love my little Anna! She is growing into such a cute girl and growing way too fast!
Glad to see you back on the blogosphere! What a precious video, it is so fun to see all those younger pictures of Anna that I'd never seen. Looks like you already have 1/3 of the work done for her wedding slideshow ;) She is such a beautiful girl!
Post a Comment