Monday, August 19, 2013

Gray Family Reunion Continued

Hello blogging world!  The summer has been busy and fun and I have been stuck not knowing what to do with all of our family reunion pics but not wanting to move on until I show these gems.  So get ready for tons of pictures... I promise I didn't even post them all, I just have tons. 

  Camille in Grandpa's glasses
  Sisters
 Grandpa & Adam
 Sleeping babes
 Beautiful Annabelle
 Camille showing me her splits and Calvin trying to show his
 my beach babe
 Uncle Stephen playing with C&A
 Sisters again
 Camille LOVED the tube!  She kept wanting to go faster and outlasted everyone on it.
 My boy
 Matt & Ellie
 A view of our resort
 Adam did the stand up paddle board for hours
The regatta didn't disappoint


 Adam turned 10 on our trip and got his breakfast in bed.
 I can't believe I have a 10 year old!  He is such a great boy and I am lucky enough to be his mom.
 Anna & Ellie
 Grandma Gray
 Another sister pic
 Grandpa Gray teaching the next generation chess.  Adam got his own chess set, board, and carrying case from Grandma & Grandpa.  He loves it!


1 comment:

Janis said...

All of the activities look so fun. Glad you all had such a good time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...