Wow, it's been a while since my last post. Life is good here just plenty busy. One thing I didn't count on with picking up running as a hobby is the time commitment. My half marathon is in 3 weeks so I won't have too many more long runs but it sure has been a challenge finding the time to fit them in. What I've finally found that is working right now is taking turns hiring a babysitter on Thursday or Friday mornings with my running partner, Barb. She has 2 kiddos not in school and so do I so we'll switch houses and turns to pay the babysitter. It works. And since I don't have a gym membership right now and I can't seem to find any other time to run 2 hours (preferably with Barb) I feel justified in doing it. Another thing I didn't count on with the running time commitment is that my poor blog that I've been committed to for years has been neglected. Bear with me. I keep telling myself I'll have more time after the 1/2 marathon. I have so much to share and tell and I still need to catch up from the summer, but tomorrow I'm up for 11 miles and frankly I'm not that fast, so it takes time. But I am officially registered for the Twin Cities Monster Dash!
2 comments:
Go Niki Go!
Amazing! Way to set and goal and go for it. See you Saturday!! :)
Post a Comment