Thursday, August 11, 2011

Tresa and Will visit MN

My awesome cousin Tresa and her fiancee Will visited us this week.  Tresa reports for duty and is headed to Afganistan in a few weeks so they decided to take a road trip across the country to spend some time together and see some sights and family.  We're so glad they chose to visit us here!  It was a short visit but we had a great time catching up and getting to know Will.
 Tresa sampling my blueberry french toast.
 I caught them playing piano together.  So cute.  

2 comments:

Derek and Emily said...

they are so cute!

House of Payne said...

Tresa! So fun to see her! I still laugh when I think about her making that film for one of her classes and I had to push her on the rolling chair across the carpet while she was filming. SO many good memories! Please tell her hi and good luck over seas!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...