We could use a little more of it around here. Between Camille and Calvin we've had a few less hours than we're used to. It's a good thing they're cute little babes and keep us smiling during the day to help make the nights a little easier. More posts coming soon.
3 comments:
I know I am very late, but congratulations! Not on the lack of sleep, but on Calvin. I just read up on everything. He is so beautiful! I hope everyone is able to get on a good sleep schedule soon!
ouch! good luck.
Just think...there will be a day when your sleepless nights are sleepless only because your children have grown up and moved out on their own. It seems way too far away, but it will arrive way too fast! Hang in there. Hopefully I'll be in your position soon! (hint hint) Ü
Post a Comment