When Calvin was 6 days old we had my friend JoAnne come over and do a photo shoot of Calvin. She's building her portfolio right now so we got an awesome deal for even more awesome pictures. You can check out her blog here. I couldn't be happier with the results! I'm so glad we decided to capture him in the first week as he already is looking bigger and different to me. Anyways, here are my favorites... oh wait, I couldn't choose. What's your favorite and which ones should I print? I am loving this boy!
1.

2.
8.
11.














7 comments:
Wow those pictures are beautiful! What a handsome baby :) I love the ones on the wood circle!
I (Mom), in case this isn't my account again, like all of them but if I had to pick they would be 1,7,8,10,13,14,15. That doesn't narrow it down much for you, sorry. And a comment on quotes: Anna's misunderstanding day reminds me of Lori asking, "mom, what's an "In ju". After several questions coming to find out it was from the primary song. "Jesus came to John the Baptist "In Ju, daea long ago." Ha Ha!
I love the basket and wood circle ones. And you on the left and baby on right. Soo darling! Print them all! For maggies, I made a book of all the pics, black and white and color on shutterfly and I love looking at it. Great Idea!!!
#1, #5, and #10 are my favorites, but I love them all!
Oh my they are all great!!!! I love them! You look beautiful too Niki!
Loooove these! Especially the ones of you holding Calvin! (8 & 11)
Post a Comment