Adam had the day off of school today so I wanted to do something fun and get out of the house. We ventured over to the Plymouth Fieldhouse and met up with several friends. We definitely got our $6 worth of playtime and energy out. I even caught a little video of Camille walking... so stinking cute if I do say so myself.
Cute Camille Beale Walking

6 comments:
SOOOOO cute! She is adorable walking!
Hi Niki! I got an elliptical recently too. I LOVE IT! Great minds think alike, or work out alike, whichever.
I was sorry to hear that we have more snow in NM than you do in MN! No, I'm happy for you and your warm weather.
Hope all is well!
Camille is soooo big and I can't believe she's walking! We never did make it to the Fieldhouse for a visit--it looks really cool!
We loved watching her walk!
Post a Comment